EXTEND7000 Mobile Maintenance integrates SCADA and CMMS functionality to enable seamless workflows to be completed on a mobile device. This enables your maintenance team to respond to fault notifications on the move and then create, access or process work orders related to the notification in real time.
Planned and unplanned maintenance is better co-ordinated, unscheduled downtime is reduced and response times to problems or systems failure are improved.
Using EXTEND7000 you can:
- Receive and process filtered SCADA notifications in seconds
- Workflows create a single user interface between SCADA and CMMS
- Integrate planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Create ad hoc work orders associated with a specific SCADA alarm
- Control assets across multiple sites from any location on a mobile device
- Access historical data and work orders
- Create real time reports for trends and activity
- View faulty assets via CCTV on a mobile device
- Eliminate paperwork and manual data entry
Using EXTEND7000 any SCADA system can be operated on a mobile device. Maintenance engineers can receive alarms within seconds of an event taking place and immediately access information and documents to clear the alarm in the SCADA system and restore normal operations.
Whether the asset being maintained is an automated conveyor or carousel, a gate controller, temperature monitor or a high bay crane, EXTEND7000 filters and sorts alarms and then allocates them to ensure the right engineers respond in the shortest possible time.